Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 14 and 15



Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter) 
I really, really, really don't want to do this one..

Like I've said before, this blog is not meant to bash anyone, so my "hero" who "let me down" will remain anonymous.

Dear Anonymous,

I honestly don't even know what to type out for you..

I wish things were resolved many years before I came around, so I wouldn't have to see so many people torn apart and relationships fizzle.  Our relationship was so close, I still can hear you laugh at your own jokes- and that being funnier than the actual joke.

Out of everything that happened it has taught me to really know with my knower and rely on God to lead me through anything that happens.  Thanks for that..

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
I don't really have an answer for this one.  I obviously can't live without God, my husband, and my family.  No, I haven't tried to live without any of them!  I know how valuable they are without trying to be independent.

When no one else is there for you, God always is.  I can always count on my Lord!  He gives me peace, comfort, and unspeakable joy!  Don't live life without Him.

My husband is so amazing.  I remember my mom always telling me to make sure I married a man that can make me laugh.  Well.. he makes me laugh!  He is so funny, kind, considerate, romantic.. you know, all the good stuff!  I am so excited I get to spend the rest of my life with him!

And of course.. my family.  I feel like I have the best relationship with my parents and siblings!  We're all just a bunch of best friends!  I have never been embarrassed of my parents.. and I never will I'm sure! They're quirky, fun, and hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.