Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
No, I was always the one on bottom pushing peeps into the windows! 


{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Math.. I guess.. since I stinked so badly in it! 


{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Hmm.. Urcula! Did I spell that right??


{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
That would involve actually playing one, and I can't say that I've ever tried..


{five} what is your favorite disney movie?  
My top three faves are Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Robin Hood.  Lately Disney has made some great ones, but these classics still remain my all-time favorite.


{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Jesus loves you! Accept Him and spend an eternity in paradise!


{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Hmm.. I have no clue!  Anyone have a suggestion?


{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Depends on the day. I try to keep everything organized, but I'm not as amazing at it as I was back in the day.. before marriage and children.


{nine} have you ever had surgery?
No- thank you Jesus!


{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A puppy.  Call me boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.