Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A new challenge


I decided to start the 30 Days of Truth challenge. I saw Megan do it on her blog and thought it was a good idea. I've seen her struggle with some questions already so I know it will be tough, but worth it! I hope. So here we go!

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself. 
Oh boy..  I didn't realize it was going to be tough from the get-go!  Ok.. here we go..

I hate that I'm such a procrastinator.  When I still lived with my parents my room was constantly organized- my closet was color coordinated AND alphabetized!  After I got married, no offense Paul, everything went downhill.  I don't know why!  I constantly struggle to keep a clean home, do laundry, and have a meal on the table- on time.

Now that we have a darling babe it makes everything a little harder..  I am doing my best (of course!) to keep up, and some days I am praised for being awesome and wonderful.  Other days.. I have no reason for praise because no one praises hurricanes and tornadoes for stopping by.

Why am I telling you this? *gulp*

Anywho.. that is something that I hate about myself- other then my muffin top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.