Thursday, October 7, 2010

How dare you wake the beast?!

I have discovered how horrifying it is to mess with a newborn's cycle.

When I was a little girl, and even to this day, I love Walt Disney's Beauty and the Beast.  I felt like I was just like Belle since she loved books, singing in meadows, blah blah blah..

Well.. my Belle is a beauty, but she can also turn into the beast.

The moments when she wakes up too early from her morning nap, I might as well throw in the towel.  Her equilibrium is totally off and there's no going back!

Oh the things we learn in early motherhood.. :)

By the way, I need to take care of my baby whose equilibrium is off kilter.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.