I saw this on Katie's blog and I just had to do it myself! You're always curious to see how much your spouse knows about you. After nearly 3 years of marriage, this is what Paul knows.. or doesn't know..
1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Paul: Teen Mom
So true! So true! I'm a sucker for reality TV shows, and Teen Mom is definitely my favorite. I'm so addicted I actually buy the rag mags whenever I see one of the girls on the front cover..
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
True! I didn't used to like ranch dressing, but now I use it on everything.
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
True! I cannot stand seafood. I know it's good for your brain and all that jazz.. but I can't make myself like it!
4. You go out to eat, what does she drink?
Paul: Cherry coke.
True! I love me some cherry coke with a delicious (fancy) dinner!
5. What is her shirt size?
True.. unfortunately.. The bosoms make it impossible to wear anything smaller.
6. What is her shoe size?
Paul: 7 1/2 - 8
True! It depends on the shoe..
7. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
True! I love a good turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles.. as well as cheese, mayo, and mustard!
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Though I love me some steak, I have always been a fan of good ole chicken and salad--with ranch dressing of course!
9. What is her favorite cereal?
Paul: Cheerios. Gross!
True! I love boring ole Cheerios. I think they're great!
10. What should she never wear?
Paul: Tube top.
Though that is true, that is not what I had in mind. Ever since Ugg Boots came out I said I would never wear them, and I have stayed true to my word. They may be comfortable.. but they're too ugly to be on my feet!
11. What is her favorite sports team?
Paul: Denver Broncos.
I'm not as big of a fan of sports as I used to, but when I do watch something on TV, I'm watching my Denver Broncos.
12. What is something she does that you wish she didn't do?
Paul: Take my phone charger.
We'll go with that one. :)
13. What is her heritage?
I'm really a mutt. Aren't we all? But if you ask me, I'll tell you I'm a German/Jew first. I find it rather comical.
14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
Paul: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate--with more chocolate.
True! Most the time.. I'm thinking of chocolate.
15. Did she play sports in high school?
Paul: Not organized.
True. I played family football and that's about it.
16. What could she spend hours doing?
So very, very true! I'm addicted to blogging!
17. What is a unique talent that she has?
Paul: Touching her nose with her tongue
True! Ha! I think it weirds him out.. but I'm pretty proud of my talent.
18. What is her type of coffee?
Paul: Iced white chocolate caramel mocha.
So, so, so true.. I'm crazy about my coffee!
Now it's YOUR turn! How much does your newlywed know about you?