Monday, August 23, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun

It's amazing how in 4 weeks a baby can change dramatically.  I can't believe my daughter is a month old now!  She's a lb. and an inch bigger and is such a chunk!  In the first few days I worried myself sick that she wasn't eating enough, now I can't get her to stop.

Mommy and Zoe only a few hours after birth.
I'm also amazed at how a 4-week-old baby can already have a taste in music!  My little girl has a thing for Jack Johnson, Nickel Creek, Frank Sinatra, and, of course, Elvis Presley.  Gramma Shu will appreciate that one.  Put any of those folks on and she'll stop her crying long enough to listen.  She'll even force herself to stay awake in order to listen.
Zoe Isabella 3 weeks and 1 day old.
Enjoy the couple pictures.  My little girl is calling my name.  Must be third lunchtime!  Vote for Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.