Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another point of view

My mother finally had time to sit and blog about their trip here for the birth of Zoe as well as.. the labor story.  Yeah..  So, if anyone is interested, I highly encourage you to check it out!  Click here if you would like to read another side to the story- since my side is slightly vague thanks to the agonizing pain I was in. :)

My darling husband was able to come with me to the farmer's market this morning.  I don't know about him but I loved it!  I didn't buy anything this time but it was fun to walk around and look at the crafts and get some ideas of my own.  Plus it was great to walk.  Great exercise!

Have a wonderful weekend!  Vote for Zoe!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.