Monday, August 16, 2010

3 weeks?!

I can't believe it has been one week and a day since I brought little Zoe into the world..  She is growing up right before my eyes!  Every morning I wake up to a different little girl.  She is more alert now.  She looks right up at you and just watches everything you do.  I think we have a very observant girl on our hands.



I'm sure it won't be long before Paul and I will see recognition in her face whenever she sees us.  And then maybe we'll get some coos and smiles!  How exciting yet heartbreaking to see- since my baby will, still, be growing up before my eyes..

Aunt Teresa and the kids got in Saturday night and then Grandma Lucie and Rich got in last night.  More family to see our little girl!  Of course, they all love her and think she's the most beautiful thing. :)  I love having an adorable baby that everyone loves!

This morning I went on a walk with Nancy and Aunt Teresa.  I felt great!  We would have gone longer, but poor Aunt Teresa was being bombarded by mosquitoes so we came back.  We'll try again tomorrow!  I'm determined to lose as much weight as I can!

Also..

Welcome friends from Canada, Philippines, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Bahamas, Pakistan, France, and Singapore!  Vote for Zoe!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.