Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 3 of bed rest

I've been on bed rest for 3 days now, and let me tell ya, it is killer!  I can't sleep during the night because all I dream about is going into labor.  I wake up with night sweats which freaks me out since I wonder if my water broke.  I sit, or lay, on the couch all day and watch meaningless television.

My husband has been good enough to get me things I need- or want.  You know, blue slushees, a cup of ice, the laptop, etc.  His mom has also been a huge help and I'm grateful!  I'm thankful I don't have to be alone, but I do feel bad that everyone has to wait on me.  I know it kills my poor husband to stay inside.

I also get a lot of phone calls from my boss that stress me out.. not gonna lie.  They want me back to work by a certain date, but I want to make sure I don't do anything that will cause me to go into labor before my mom comes- she doesn't get here till July 19th or 20th.  Finances are going to be tough with me not working anyways so I don't know what's going to happen.

Just continue to keep Paul and I in your prayers.  We know everything will work out according to His will, we just don't know what His will is yet.  Do I say that after every post??

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there...this time will fly by, maybe not so much for you since you are the one stuck without many options as to what you can do, but it will pass quickly for most everyone else. Don't allow work to stress you out...don't answer their calls if you are going to stress. Stress causes problems and you don't need anymore at this moment. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.