Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thankful for rainbows

The past couple days I have been doing a shoulder to cry on for a friend at work. She's going through a horrible divorce and unfortunately does not have custody over her two sons. I can't imagine not having my boys.


Because of everything going on in their life, she asked me if I really believed God answered prayers. I thought about my answer, and then said yes. I told her that sometimes God allows storms so we can fully appreciate the rainbows. Sometimes the storm will last a few days, other times it may last years- but isn't the rainbow worth it?


It got me thinking about my little rainbow, and it made me so very grateful for everything God has done. The last 9 months have been pretty stormy for Paul and I, but in just a few short months we'll have our little rainbow.. :) A wonderful feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.