Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Grandma Bunny’s 93rd birthday.

I love and miss this woman so much. I wasn’t close to her until the whole family moved to Arizona. I enjoyed spending time with her and Papa Ike, and even got to know them a little better.

She has taught Paul and I a lot about how to handle finances just by watching what she does. By the way, Grandma, we’re credit card debt free! I even think about what she would think when it comes to vehicles. :)

I know you already celebrated your birthday last night, Grandma, but I hope today is just as special! I love and miss you so very much, and hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Actually yesterday was her Birthday! Mom thought it was today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.