Monday, February 22, 2010

Second helpings

Well, I discovered the past couple days that my appetite is BACK! It seems like I’m hungry more often, constantly wanting snacks. I guess that’s a good thing, huh? :) I’m praying that this is (finally) the end of my morning sickness. I hope that it doesn’t hit me as soon as I post this.. It does feel weird, though, being encouraged to have a second helping.

I also feel like I need a second helping of personal time with God today.. We all experience Monday Madness almost every week, but this Monday was probably the worst I’ve ever experienced. There’s so much I could tell about today, but it’s over now and I need to move on.. but it has left me drained mentally and physically. I immediately chose to be cheery through EVERYTHING, but there’s still only so much one person can handle alone.. I just wish I’d learn to give God my stresses before they’re too high and I feel on overload.

I really have nothing else to talk about right now. I can’t even think straight to be honest. A bubble bath sounds really good right now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.