Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I’d rather be hit by a truck.

Last night I felt an annoying cough coming on. I hoped and prayed that it would just be a mild cough for the night, but unfortunately it has gotten worse. So I’m throwing up because of baby, and coughing my head off which causes more throwing up, and I have mild body aches. Good grief. I feel miserable!!

I did read recently that pregnant women are more susceptible to colds and viruses since your immune system breaks itself down. If your immune system doesn’t break itself down some there’s a risk for miscarriage. Interesting, huh?

So.. I shouldn’t complain.. but I’m so sick and tired of being sick and tired! I feel awful!!

So, if you think about it, keep me in your prayers.. please. I would like a touch from God.

2 comments:

  1. I have a awful cold too. funny. =) More like a head cold... i feel like i need someone to go in and scrape everything out. That's intresting about the immune system and miscarriage.......

    Btw, happy 14 weeks!! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess your body doesn't really know that you're pregnant, so it fights it off like a virus. Weird, huh?

    Thank you! I'm praying for you too- that you'll have a happy, healthy pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.