Thursday, January 28, 2010

Starting the 13th week right- with throwing up

Yep. I have entered my second trimester and so far have not found the magical button that turns off the nausea.

Sigh.

Oh well. Surely I won’t be sick the whole nine months.. right?

Moving on!

Bathroom breaks. Gotta love bathroom breaks. It doesn’t matter if I go to the bathroom before going to bed, I’ll still wake up at 6:00 a.m. every morning needing to find the bathroom desperately! And then when I get up at 7:00, I have to go again.

I’m probably a pain to work with, since when the urge hits me I better find a bathroom quick or I just might not make it.

I try to find the humor in my.. issues..

In everything that has happened in this pregnancy I am so very happy and relieved. I miscarried on my 14th week with the last one, so God knows I still need little confirmations like this.

IT’S ALL GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.