Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a week.

Paul and I have enjoyed our vacation so much. It has been wonderful spending time with the family. I hope and pray that one day we all live closer- my family, Paul’s family, and us. That would be so great! I believe in miracles. :)

Today Gram Shuler is making her amazing fried chicken and Aunt Marcy is making her amazing macaroni salad. We’re going to play games and hopefully check out Glendale Glitters this evening. The end of a perfect week I think.

I’m not ready to say goodbye to my family yet, but I will go home a very happy girl because I was able to spend a whole week with them again. Tomorrow we’ll go home back to the cold, back to our jobs and school, but my outlook will be different since I had such a nice refresher. Family vacations do that for you.

Just pray we make it home in one piece though.. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be -3 and snowy. Brr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.