Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it too early to miss them?

Yesterday Paul and I said goodbye to the family. It was hard. I bawled. Not only when I said goodbye, but when I got on the plane, and during the flight. I miss them already. We had so much fun while we were there.

We came home to 0 degree weather and huge snow piles. I’m so thankful God took care of us on our way home from Great Falls. We were extremely exhausted and drove through some snow storms.

We got home in enough time to change our clothes and head to church. After church we grabbed a bite to eat, watched tv for a little bit, and then headed to bed at 8:30. We slept till 8:00 this morning! It felt so good to just sleep..

Later on tonight I have some interesting pictures to post- an interesting story to go along with it too! Check back later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.