Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Birthday, Max!




Last Monday our first born son turned 3 years old. I can't believe he's getting so big! It seems like yesterday he into the world so dramatically that the nurses at our local hospital are still talking about his delivery. Don't know his story? Check it out by clicking his name at the top of my blog and enjoy a quick read. 

Maximus lives in his own little world where he is Superhero Max and he saves his siblings from fire breathing dragons and big bad wolves. By the way, The Three Little Pigs is his favorite story ever. I just adore my little boy. 

I love that Max looks up to his Dad and truly believes that Paul is Superman. I melt when Max comes bursting into the living room every morning to tell me I'm so beautiful. My heart nearly bursts when he tells his sisters and brother he loves them. What an amazing little boy I have! 

Happy Birthday, son! I hope you have an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.