Monday, March 3, 2014

6 years


This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 6 years of marriage.  There's a part of me that cannot believe that we have been married 6 years already, and then the other part of me cannot imagine life any other way.  We have learned plenty of life lessons in this short amount of time together, and yet we have plenty more to learn!

I am so thankful for the man God has brought into my life to be my husband and best friend.  He loves the Lord so much, he works extremely hard for his family, he loves his babies, he is loving, compassionate, very patient...he is just the perfect man for me.

Happy Anniversary, my love.  I am so thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.