Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fun in the sun


Normally I hate Memorial Day and am not interested in anything but a pint of ice cream and a sad movie --- not because I don't appreciate our fallen soldiers, but there's still a part of me that grieves because four years ago this week was the worst week of my life.

This year I wanted to reflect on more positive things, though. I have three happy, healthy, beautiful children! They make me happy each and everyday. I am so blessed by these babies!

We ended up having a great day with family and friends! We ate waffles, walked to the park, shared lots of laughs, and I made a delicious dinner afterward! In my best Cake Boss voice, "At the end of the day...it's all about family!" 

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Grace! Nice to hear your news~~ Karen

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.