Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to my bestest friend in the whole wide world!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for making me feel special each and every day.  I love when we laugh over silly, stupid things and we make each other laugh even harder when we realize what dorks we are!
 
Even though it drives me crazy when you randomly "die" and tell me there's a fire and ask me what I'm going to do.. know that if there was a real fire I would do my best to drag you out!  Or we'll die together.  Either way, I'll figure it out! =)
 
I love you so much!  We make the greatest team!  And the prettiest babies! =)

1 comment:

  1. You DO make awfully pretty babies, I'll have to agree. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.