Friday, March 30, 2012

Before & After.

Max is 6 1/2 months old and we're JUST NOW working on his room.  Oh the life of a college student!  Paul worked on the room during his spring break and we're so very close to being done.  There's still some minor things we need to finish, but as soon as Paul has time we will set up Max's crib and move him in.

So here are a couple before shots...

Zoe had to inspect the room to make sure everything was ready..

Our washer and dryer.  We went without washing clothes for two weeks.  It was a little bit of a nightmare.  I'm nowhere near close to being caught up, but I'm working on it.

And here are the after shots!

Paul and Kirby built a nice little closet for our washer and dryer.  We will put shelving and racks above for storage and little Max suits. =)  It will look so cute!

This isn't the best picture in the world, but I don't care too much since we're not 100% finished anyways.  We chose different colors for Max's room, but we did NOT choose pea green like what it looks like above.  He has grey and a lime green.  Like I said, better pictures after Max is moved in.

Paul thought it would be a nice touch to add a stripe through the room.  I think it was a good idea too!

Now that the room is mostly finished it's my turn to clean up the mess. o.O  I'm doing what Paul likes to call "the sweep" which means staying in one room till it's finished and then moving onto the next.  So far Max's room and the bathroom are as far as I have gone.  I may have overdosed on the bleach.

The kids are taking a nap so I may grab a quick lunch and then work on the kitchen.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.