Friday, April 22, 2011

I have something to say

I'm a dud. A complete dud.

Without my laptop I can't decorate my blog, add pictures, or anything like that -- just post. Sure I have a sense of humor, but who really reads a post if there aren't any pictures to look at?

I need something interesting to talk about -- to keep folks attention. Something juicy!

Sigh.

What to do?

I do know this! I am 18 weeks pregnant today. I feel pretty huge. Pretty much a whale. Too bad I can't post a picture for you. :) Oh well.. Maybe one day I'll have a laptop again and we can see pictures of my growing belly -- and my beautiful Zoe!

If you have any suggestions on what kind of spice I need for my blog, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.