Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here's Pauly!

Hello  everyone, this is Paul...Grace had this great idea that she wanted me to come on here once a week and give my thoughts and point of view on things that happen in our life. It's a way to get a fresh look, or a look at our life through someone else's eyes...if you will. So without further adieu, welcome to what Gracie likes to call HE SAYS SUNDAYS! The day where you get "the rest of the story," cool new slogan  right? Wait... 

So anyways, here we go. Grace kept asking me all day what I was going to write about, I just kept answering the same way...I dunno. I just figured I would wing it! They are always more interesting that way anyway. It's been a long time since I've written a blog post, I used to have my own blog, but I got too busy for it. I guess doing this once a week won't be too hard. 

So I'm sure Grace has filled you all in on what I do, but I'll give a little fill in just in case. I'm a full time college student majoring in Graphic Design, double majoring in Liberal Studies. I work at Sherwin Williams at the moment, until I'm done with school, then my goal is to be self employed and work from home where I can spend more time with my girls. Also, I love music, and love to play my guitar and sing. I lead worship at our church every Sunday, and it really is my true passion. I would drop school and everything if someone came up to me and said "hey we wanna make a record deal." So that's what's going on right now. Now to move on to more important things...

First and foremost, I LOVE being a daddy! I could never have imagined how much I would love this little girl in my whole life. As far as I'm concerned there are two days in your life that change everything, the day you get married, and the day that you have your first baby. Both of them made me a different person, in a great way. There are a lot of differences between the two obviously, one involves a lot of puke, diapers, and crying, then there is having a baby. ha ha, no but seriously, I remember a day or two after little Zoe was born I was changing her diaper for the first time, and I was just blown away at how tiny she was. I thought I couldn't possibly love this little girl anymore.....then she peed on me. I love that little girl so much! Pee puke and all. Some women say that they're husbands don't have a real bond with their babies, and that they don't feel like they can be close to them till they're older. But I tell you what, I feel like Zoe and I have a great bond! I love to talk and play with her, I don't mean to brag, but...she never talks as much as when she sees her daddy. =) I carry her around when we go places, and everyone looks at her and smiles because she is just so adorable, and I just feel so proud because she's mine! Yeah...I made that. Ha ha. 

So this concludes He Says Sundays for today, since we've got the basics out of the way in the upcoming weeks I'll be able to write a little bit more about what's happening during the week and share my point of view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.