Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching up



Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life. 
We all have dreams of doing something famous when we grow up; be in a band, write a best-selling novel, win a nobel peace prize..

Then there's me.  What do I want to do?  And here's my answer:

I have no idea.

Basically, I just want to be a mother.  Sure it would be amazing to write a children's book, or be a journalist for one of my favorite magazines.. but will that ever happen?  And if it does, will it be as rewarding as raising my own children?  I think not.

My hope in life is to raise my children to love the Lord with all of their heart.  I also want them to love others as much as they love themselves.  I want their homes to be as welcoming as the home they grew up in.  I hope and pray they will grow up to be wonderful for the Lord.


Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do. 
I hope that I never have to witness my close family die in agony.  I see others battle with diseases and it freaks me out.  I couldn't bear to see my family suffer.  The thought of my husband, children, parents, or siblings in that situation makes me feel sick.

Moving on!

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for. 
Jesus is a no brainer. :)  Without God I would not be the person I am today!  Sometimes I think about who I could have been, and I see a sorry, lonely, hateful person.  Instead I am the complete opposite!

Also, I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for my parents raising me to love the Lord.  Thanks Mom and Dad!

Day 8: Someone who made your life heck, or treated you like crap. 
(First of all, there were choice words that I changed.. in case you wanted to know.)
There are different people who will walk in and out of your life that can change your life for the good or for the bad.  I've had a few that have made me feel not so good..

I don't like mentioning names.  My blog isn't meant to bash others.  But I will say this..

There have been some people that you think you know all of your life, and then something happens and true colors show.  They left me feeling so hurt and unloved and our relationship is still strained to this day.  It kills me!

Ah.. what do you do?  You get on with it, that's what.

I love the people who hurt me.  Even though they think they didn't do anything wrong, I still love them.  I wish they would come around again.

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. 
There were a couple of people that "slipped through my fingers" that I wish didn't.  It's too bad they did, but one did it because of their own choosing.  I hope that there are no hard feelings.  If so, I am so, so sorry!

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. 
I can't say that there is anyone I wish I didn't know..  God puts people in your life for a reason- whether they need us or we need them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.