Friday, August 13, 2010

I love my little girl


I can't help but take multiple pictures of my little girl everyday.  She is just super adorable and everyday I see more of her personality showing through.

She is such a good baby!  She only cries when she's poopy or hungry.  Otherwise she doesn't cry, just coo.  Although, there are times I will pick her up for whatever reason and she'll flop her arms and have the most pitiful cry because she's so tired and just wants to be left alone.  But it's only one little cry and then she'll pass out again.

She's so adorable!

Paul and I have so much fun with her!

Oh, we are going to the Wildlife Museum today so I'll take pictures of my daughter with different exhibits I'm sure.  I can't wait!  I love taking my girl out so people can fawn over her.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.