Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I know what you're thinking..

You're thinking, where are the before & after pictures of the *new and improved* organized bedroom?

Funny story..

I'm not finished yet.  I should be, but I'm not.  You see, I would have been able to get it finished today, as well as my Pilates workout, but Zoe decided that meant not enough time for me to enjoy her.  So she made sure I spent my whole day enjoying her beautiful face.

All is not totally lost.  I got this adorable picture from it.


She is such a doll!  I don't think I'm a little biased by saying so.

Tomorrow I should have before & after pictures, because I am determined to be finished!  Whether the daughter likes it or not!  I'm also determined to finish reading my *BHG magazine that is so inspiring!

So much to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.