Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gotta love random baths!

The hubs and I  are now certified in first-aid and CPR!  We spent most of the day in classes.  Zoe did so amazing.  She slept through the whole thing!  Everyone thought she was the bestest baby.  And they're right, she is the best. :)

After class we dropped Paul off at work and then Zoe and I headed to the grocery store.  We bought the ingredients for a *new* recipe and then headed home.

On our way home I got a phone call from my *MIL saying that she bought Zoe some new clothes.  We dropped our groceries off real quick and stopped by to see the new goodies.  While admiring the pretty colors and bootie frillies I felt something warm..

Uh.. is that supposed to happen?

I look down and realize Zoe had her first explosion- and boy was it bad!  She had it all the way up her side.  Which is why my adorable little pumpkin is taking a bath in Gram Alexander's sink!  I'm sure my daughter will look back and look at this picture and think she is the cutest thing ever.. or she'll be mortified when her first boyfriend finds it among her other baby pictures.

But we're not going to talk about future boyfriends right now.

As a matter of fact, we're not going to talk about them at all.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.