Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pure bliss

First off, here is my 37 week picture!  Don't I look sexy?  I know I am looking pretty large nowadays.  It's all in front too!  Lookin' good I must say..



Here is my cute little house before my husband and father-in-law started painting.  As you can see it's.. dull, boring, *yawn*..



And then voila! here is the new color!  They're obviously not done.  They still need to finish the trim, porch, door, etc.  But doesn't it look great?!


Here is my lovely husband putting Zoe's carseat together.  One of the most beautiful things I've seen- especially when he says that just today he felt a "heart rush" thinking about bringing his baby girl to work to show her off.



Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.