Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love vacations♥

I don't know how I'm going to be able to go back to work on Monday.  I'm having way too much fun enjoying life!  Getting up when I want to, spending time with my family, finding great deals at all the stores, eating Chick-fil-A almost everyday!  It has been grand!  Although, I don't really have a husband when I'm down here.  He tends to disappear with my brothers in a bedroom and they record music for hours.  He'll make his way to bed around 3:00 a.m. but I don't hear him.  I'm too wiped out to notice anything!

Feeling this carefree makes me really want to get the daycare things in order as soon as I get home!  How can I go to work away from my daughter for 8+ hours everyday?  I would be miserable.  I didn't get pregnant for someone else to raise my children.  I should start writing a list of everything I want to do as soon as I get home.. the mental list is getting longer and longer and I won't be able to remember everything.

Speaking of my daughter.. I am 30 weeks today and I feel huge.  It seems like overnight I doubled in size and it's getting more and more uncomfortable.  Sleeping is more work, getting off the couch is more work, walking is more work.. you get the drill.  I am so anxious to see my beautiful baby girl!  It won't be long now.

I think I'll get myself an iced caffeine free Coke and do some more relaxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.