Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day has always been emotional for me- even when I was a little girl. I have so much love and appreciation for my mother, and now I'm getting ready to become one myself. I really miss my mother, but it helps knowing I'm just like her- according to Paul. ;)

This afternoon we had our doctor's appointment and today we got to see our little one's beautiful face! After seeing our little baby move and wriggle around we couldn't help but find out. :) Go figure! So Dr. Lien showed us..

Paul and I are having a..

GIRL!!!!

Our very own pretty little princess- and boy is she beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her. These next 3 months are going to probably be the longest months of my life..

She is a very active little one! She was rolling all over the place- even crawling at some points. Our little daughter is a little over 2 lbs. and has a perfectly round head. She has long legs and the cutest little belly! Nice and pudgy. The doctor says she is two days smaller so she's doing pretty good. Almost right on track. :)

She's perfect already.. Paul and I love her so much.. And we all have had our share of tears too! Isn't that great? I'm just in love all over again. We both are! I love my baby girl.

By the way- more people voted for a girl on our little poll. :) Congratulations!!

6 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!!!!!! Little girls are so amazing !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having a little girl. Sugar and spice and everything nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great Grace! I am really excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and excited and now I can start shopping. What are we going to be calling angel girl?

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.