Friday, April 16, 2010

In case your patience is wearing thin..

Paul informed me that it's going to be another couple weeks before we can close on our house. There's just one loan that isn't ready yet.. At first it bummed me out- how can it not?! This chick is ready to settle! But Paul reassured me that it is completely normal for the closing date to be moved.. a few times..

So the waiting game continues!

I'm thankful that the Lord is filling our time with other things. It makes everything go by faster.

Before we know it we'll be in our new house, painting and getting ready for our little addition! I can grow my tulips, start on my daycare, and be the perfect little stay-at-home mom that I've always wanted to be- Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.