Saturday, December 5, 2009

I’m too excited to be sleepy!

What a day..

I was supposed to go to a CPR class this morning but it was canceled. It’s all good though. That gave me more time to be with family here before being gone a week.

We had Santa pictures and gift wrap today. We did very well! The mall was busy which kept us busy. I even bought a couple pictures while there- talk about last minute, huh?

After Paul got off work we grabbed a quick bite to eat, Paul shoveled some snow off the church’s sidewalks, and we headed to the family’s house before heading off to Arizona for a week.

Now Paul’s folding laundry while watching a guy movie and I’m snuggled up with a blanket. :) Can’t wait to see the family!!

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.