Friday, December 4, 2009

As promised

Here are the pictures of the new church building we are renting.
Isn't it beautiful? I really enjoy worshiping the Lord in this building. Of course it doesn't matter where you are when you're worshiping the Lord, but you know what I mean. :)





Only 2 more days before Paul and I are in Arizona! We can't wait! We have one more gift to buy and then we're ready for our early Christmas. I'm sure everyone there is excited about an early Christmas too. :) How can you not?

I want to thank the Lord for comfort. If it wasn't for Him I would be a miserable mess today. Paul and I are doing good and I pray it stays that way. :) Everything will work out according to His will.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy, but Sunday brings loads of fun!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful church! Thanks for posting pictures...even if I am late looking at them. I've gotten behind in reading blogs which should be a big no-no considering how long it takes to catch up! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.