Friday, November 20, 2009

Wow!

It’s nice to see 8 comments on my first post. :) Thank you everyone! That made me happy. You all are the first links on my blog too! Don’t you feel special?

I didn’t get very good sleep last night. I tossed and turned while dreaming of things I haven’t dreamed about in awhile. I woke up feeling exhausted and sad. Thankfully I work with people that make me laugh- plus I’m known as Miss Sparkles at work so I can’t have them all thinking I was having a bad day now could I? I don’t know where that nickname came from.. but it’s kinda nice. :)

Today was hectic and stressful, but boy do I love my job! That’s what I’m thankful for today, a good job that I enjoy.

Keep checking in! I like hearing from you all! :) I’m off to youth night. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I still read! I just don't always have the extra time to comment. So keep the posts a comin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 comments, how fun for you. I am glad you like your job. That is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 comments, how fun for you. I am glad you like your job. That is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.